Gosh, Facebook really is a timewaster.Â I am not even wasting the required time for my blog.Â I actually had to remember how to log in.Â That is sad.Â There have been a lot of meaningful happenings in my life in the last month.
- I saw Kung Fu Panda with the family a couple weeks back.Â It was good.
- I just saw Wall-E with the family.Â Pixar’s worst, IMHO.Â Kung Fu Panda was better.
- My phone died and I got a new phone.Â A Nokia 5310.Â It is really thin.Â I really like it.Â The speakerphone could use some help though.
- I caved and got Lego: Indian Jones for
myself, uh..Trey.Â Crisana got a new Care Bear.
- We saw some baseball at the Dr Pepper Frisco Ballpark.
- Trey had Twilight Camp.Â Crisana was a Papoose for most of the week.
- Debbi went on a scrapbooking weekend, I bach’ed it.Â The kids survived……barely.
- I replaced the battery in the truck.Â This is the second one, not bad for a truck coming close to a decade old.
- The Rangers won the series against the dreaded Yankees.
Okay, an update.Â No rhymes, haikus, Suissian meters, or anything else.Â Â I may actually be creative later on.
Back to Facebook.